Eyelash extensions are no longer just for the rich and famous. More and more people include eyelash extensions as part of their regular beauty routine.
They make even the sparsest lashes look full and plump, but did you know your nightly routine may be affecting the longevity of your lash extensions?
The way you sleep can have a major impact on the look and life span of your lash extensions.
Our top 5 tips to help you keep your eyelash extensions looking beautiful.
- Sleep on your back to avoid crushing your lashes.
- Invest in a form-fitting pillow that will keep you from rolling onto your side.
- Purchase a 3D eye mask to protect your lashes while you sleep
- Keep the edges of blankets or sheets away from your face.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes when you wake up to prevent damaging the lashes.
Keeping your Eyelash extensions in Tip Top condition whilst you sleep